Saturday, May 12, 2007

Vitameatavegiman

Ugh. Adia and my husband are going Mothers Day shopping today, all day. I'm SICK! I think. I thought it was allergies, but yeah... I took my allergy medicine this morning and then a little later I took cold medicine. And I am still all stuffy. Yes, I am whining. But I am bummed. I hate being sick. (Well, nobody likes it.) I wish we had tea and honey.
So my brother in law Jon gave me some vitamins to take last night. It's called Vitassential Complete. It's all natural, which was a bit of a seller for me, AND they are vegetarian. He asked me to take them for a month. So, I am going to. Maybe if I take these and they do what he said they would do I won't have to take 5 billion medications everyday.
Yeah. I want to take a bath now. Ciao.

No comments: