Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Party Planning

This morning, after I fed Adia breakfast (banana, strawberries and a hard boiled egg, in case you are interested) I was writing out my to-do list for the day. All of a sudden it hit me. Adia is going to be two in a month! I need to start planning her birthday party. It's not going to be Elmo themed this year. She still loves Elmo, but I shouldn't spend too much money this year. (I shouldn't have last year though, either.) So far I have the guest list, where we are going to have it, and what we are going to do for invitations. I have some idea what we are going to do for food, cake and games. I figure we will have it be summer themed. Hopefully have a cheap plastic pool, and we'll eat on the church lawn, kind of a picnic thing. I was also thinking of asking a boy I know who is really good with kids if he could come and dress up kind of silly and play games with the kids, like Ring Around the Rosie, Simon Says, Musical Chairs, etc. The kids could also finger paint. I figure I can do finger foods, like veggies, chips, pizza, and maybe some grilled cheese sandwiches. I wasn't sure whether to do a regular cake or a cupcake cake. The kids range in age from 18 months to almost 4 years old...
I'm pretty excited. I wish I had Excel or Word downloaded on my computer. Ya know... I was just thinking that I promote so many items on my blog, that maybe I should ad AdSense to my blog, and make some money with my ramblings.
In fact I'll do that now.

No comments: