I didn't post yesterday because I was off with my husband and Adia. It was nice. We never get to all spend time together anymore. I mean, it's usually Adia and me, or Adia and my husband, or me and my husband. I was numb and wore flip flops. After walking a couple miles... OUCH!!! Those shoes ARE NOT made for walking.
My allergies are kicking my butt. The prescription my doctor gave me doesn't seem to be helping either. Poor Adia has it just as bad as me too. Lucky her, the biggest gene I passed on to her is my allergies. Woohoo.
I get to go grocery shopping with my mother in law today. I LOVE grocery shopping. I try to get all the veggies and fruits fresh, but there are some veggies (corn, asparagus and green beans) that I would rather by canned. And I get my brussel sprouts frozen. We do whole wheat with pasta and bread too. I get only Oakhurst milk because it has no growth hormones. I don't want Adia going through puberty at 9 or 10!! I just wish there was a way to tell whether the meat I buy has growth hormones or not.
I talked to my friend Brian last night about self sufficient living and he was telling me that his old boss used to build yurts and was really into the idea of self sufficient living. So, I made him promise to get me some information on yurts and land (how to get it cheaply).
Well, I am going to go take a shower before Nana gets here. Ta ta.
Friday, May 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment