skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Fun of Mommyhood

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Real Quick

I found this online just a minute ago and I HAD to add this. It's adorable.
Laughing baby...HILARIOUS!!!

Add to My Profile | More Videos
Posted by Manda at 3:33 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Manda
I spend most of my time playing, teaching, and feeding my daughter so I figured whenever I get the chance I'll write about playing, teaching and feeding my daughter.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (6)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2007 (49)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ▼  May (25)
      • Hola
      • Cloud in the sky, fish in a pond, flea on a dog...
      • Yeah...
      • Well, I am leaving today to go to Waterville Valle...
      • What I've Done
      • AHA!
      • Yep
      • Today's Special
      • Ouch.
      • Yurts or Domes????
      • Party Planning
      • My Mothers Day
      • Vitameatavegiman
      • I didn't post yesterday because I was off with my ...
      • Not Much
      • Three Quick Things
      • This Should Be Fun
      • Skittles
      • Alrighty
      • Here Is A Cute One
      • My Day Off
      • Uh oh
      • Real Quick
      • Pitfalls of Free Time
      • Oh... What To Do???
    • ►  April (2)

Blogs I Like To Visit

  • Hailey Elizabeth Chalifour
  • Jazmine Isabella
  • Sarah's Story