I didn't write anything yesterday. It was quite a day for Adia and I. Tiring, stressful (for me)...
Today was nice though. We woke up a little earlier than usual this morning because we got to visit my brother and sister in laws church. And we got skittles from their pastor. :) It was part of the message. Then we got back a little late, but still ended up going to our church. Then we went for dinner with both sets of parents to Buggaboo Creek. A talking tree, and a talking buffalo... scary stuff. Right now I am in the process of making Oreo brownies to bring to the Cafe tonight. They may not be from scratch, but they are just as good. :)
Friday night Adia and I got to go out for ice cream at Fogarty's. Oh my goodness. I just ordered chocolate ice cream with chocolate syrup for myself, and a mini vanilla for Adia. That chocolate, though, was one of the yummiest ice creams I have ever tried.
About a month ago I got a kite for Adia from the local pharmacy. I have been thinking that since it's been so windy lately that maybe tomorrow I should try and set it up for us. Hopefully I can figure it out because I think she would have a lot of fun with it. (I know I will.) I am so glad summer is so close. Hopefully we'll be able to get out and maybe go to the beach or out for ice cream or just loooooong summer walks more than we were able to last summer.
Well I am going to go post this and surf the web while both my husband and daughter are napping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment