Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Uh oh

We moved into our apartment with the understanding that it was only short term. I talked to someone today and it was sort of reiterated so I came back upstairs and told my husband to make sure he knew that we need to be saving money. And he's mad now! (Not at me) I sort of understand but at the same time we moved in knowing it was only short term... I don't feel like he has the right to be angry, but I guess that's not my call.
We don't really have to worry about the money to have a security deposit, by then we will have enough saved up. FINDING an apartment is going to be the hard part. A two bedroom would be ideal, but around here, they are average $1000 a month with nothing included.
My husband also said this morning that me not working right now is ideal. That... it bothers me. I feel kinda useless if I am not working. I want to be out making money. I don't feel like I am just meant to stay at home cleaning, cooking, and teaching. I'm not saying that isn't an important job, it's VERY important, but I don't feel like that's what I should be doing right now. This sounds so cheesy and selfish and prideful, but I feel like I should be doing something that will make a difference. I just don't know what...
Well, as I've been typing these... ramblings of an idiot, I have also been searching craigslist.com and I think that I have found a nice apartment. Not in town, unfortunately, but in Sanford... the only thing is we would definitely need a vehicle. Although I think we could make that happen, even though we'd have to pay a security. And maybe I could even find daycare and work... there are plenty of job opportunities in Sanford. And it looks cute. I just have to talk to my husband. I need to work out a budget for us and... I really think we could do this. If anyone reads this... PLEASE pray for us. I really believe God doesn't want us to go back to a shelter... I just need to pray and believe that He does have SOMEWHERE he wants us to be.
Alright... I am gonna go do some math. Wish me luck. :)

No comments: