Thursday, May 3, 2007

My Day Off

Almost every Thursday my husband gives me a day off. He takes my daughter and goes over his brothers for the day. It's supposed to be a day where I just chill out and do whatever I want, but normally I end up cleaning, doing the cleaning you can't do with a toddler around (scrubbing the walls, cleaning the oven, etc.). Either that or I go do some errands in town. Maybe twice in the past two months have I actually taken a day off. Well darn it, I'm doing it today.
I take sleeping pills, because I have horrid insomnia. A few nights ago I took my pill and went to bed, and fell asleep. Then my husband came in about an hour later and woke me up. About fifteen minutes later he says "Why aren't you sleeping? Didn't you take a pill?" I was like"Yeah, but you woke me up." With the pill I take it puts me out, but if I get woken up, I'm up. So he told me to go take another pill, so I did, and I fell right out. Last night I take two right off the bat, and I went right to bed. My husband came in a couple hours later and started snoring. So, consequently I have been up since 1am... and I can't fall back asleep. So THAT is why I am taking an actual day off.
For dinner tonight I am making some chicken wraps. With rice, and cheese, and sour cream. Dang... that sounds good. I can't wait for dinner. Oh and for lunch I am having tortellini and brussel sprouts... yummy.
Alright... I'm done.

No comments: