So, I guess my ex husbands girlfriend is way too cool to read an email I sent her that only said "Happy Mother's Day." Way to go on being a complete witch. Hopefully someday she'll grow up and realize that unless she wants to totally screw with my sons head that eventually she will have t talk to me. We are all CO parents.
Tomorrow is my day off. Sadly though, it will not be. I feel like doing a massive cleaning, and cooking. I'm thinking tofu stir fry for dinner, and maybe chocolate chip cookies for dessert. I got to remember that I have toddlers tomorrow night. I'd like to take a teaching position, but even if there was an opening I don't think my husband would be too happy with that. I can't wait to see him tonight. I'm not gonna cook dinner tonight. Just stick a pizza in the oven. I didn't take out anything to thaw this morning, so I really don't have a choice anyway.
Well, my friend Amanda, just stopped by and asked me to check my email. Apparently her mother in law is trying to get rid of a toddler bed, so here goes:

This is a cute bed. I do like it, but I do have to talk to my husband about it.
Oh, I figured out what I am going to do for invitations to Adia's birthday party. They'll be handmade. Literally. That's another thing I need to do tomorrow, I have to work more on planning Adia's birthday party. It's gonna be a full day tomorrow, but I love it when that happens.
Alright. I am going to head off now. Ciao.
No comments:
Post a Comment