First off: I got my first mosquito bite of the season. While I was at my husbands work bringing him dinner. On my stomach. Punks.
Second: Wow. It's supposed to be about 80 degrees tomorrow. That will be nice. Trust me, Adia and I will be outside as much as possible. We gotta walk to Rollinsford to do laundry, and then we will probably go to the playground, then bring Daddy his dinner and then go to MoPS. I was thinking of making shepherds pie tomorrow, but now I am wondering if I should just make a pasta salad...
Third: My sister, Leisa's husband, Luke M. Freudenberg (google him, you'll be surprised at how much he has accomplished at his age.) is a campaign manager for a presidential candidate, Tom Tancredo. Honestly, I don't agree with Mr. Tancredo on all of his views, but I do on the abortion view. There are a few candidates who are pro life, but none of them are from NH :) And then you have Mitt Romney who can't decide whether a baby is a baby or just tissue. Dee da dee.
Ugh... alright. It's midnight. I'm tired. I go to bed now. Goodnight.
Monday, May 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment