This weekend is Mother's Day! Yay! Adia and I have plans for gramma and mimi's mothers day gifts. Hopefully our friend Deb will be able to take us to the store this afternoon. Because in addition to getting supplies for the gifts we need to get diapers and wipes.
My friend Sue and her daughter are giving Adia her first tricycle too. I am really looking forward to that. I'm just imagining when we get into a new place Adia pedaling all around the driveway.
Hmmm. Little girl is in her crib... supposed to be sleeping but I hear her singing to herself. In other news, she now knows how to get in and out of her crib. Not good. I am thinking she might be ready for a big girl bed, but we can't really afford one yet.
Well, I guess I am done for now. Maybe later tonight I'll write something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment