This morning I officially enrolled in an adult ed program at the local high school. Medical transcriptionist. Possibly afterward they will be offering a certificate course on phlebotomy. If anyone knows me well that (for some odd reason) is my dream job.
Embarrasing moment last night. After church I was trying to get Adia into her stroller so we could go for a little walk. She wasn't ready so I spent a couple minutes running after her. Unfortunately I have extremely bad asthma. And I had a major one that embarrasingly turned into a panic attack. Since my husband wasn't there it turned into a circus. They even ended up calling the paramedics. I kept trying to tell everyone that I just need my husband and just to wait until he got there. He's really good at calming me down, and I was fine once he got there. They still ended up having me go to the hospital though where I found out I had an irregular heartbeat. I hate hospitals. :) But I got a refill on my inhaler and that was important.
So... there we go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment