skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Fun of Mommyhood
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
PICTURES!!!
So, I just uploaded a motherload of pictures onto my computer and will now proceed to post them.
Doesn't she look thrilled?
Daddy picked this shirt out
Adia being silly... imagine that!
Hey nosey.
I am beautiful... dahling.
Daddy took this picture
Adia and Hailey: the pint sized Thelma and Louise
And... me.
There you go. Some pictures.
I have to say, my daughter is such a ham for the camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Manda
I spend most of my time playing, teaching, and feeding my daughter so I figured whenever I get the chance I'll write about playing, teaching and feeding my daughter.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2008
(6)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(5)
▼
2007
(49)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(9)
▼
July
(8)
Um
Teeny Little Super Guy
Cleaning
PICTURES!!!
Yippeee Skippy!!
Well...
I'm a Smarty
Hello
►
June
(2)
►
May
(25)
►
April
(2)
Blogs I Like To Visit
Hailey Elizabeth Chalifour
Jazmine Isabella
Sarah's Story
No comments:
Post a Comment