I have been kicked out of my apartment! My husband asked me not to come back for a couple hours, so I am a little curious as to what he is doing. If I had to guess though, I'd say he's probably moving Adia into her new bedroom. It will be so nice for her to have her own room. Mainly because the living room will be toy free. No more stubbed toes. My husband finally got the day off. He's worked over 7 days a week for the last 2 weeks, at least eight hours a day and usually 12 hours a day. It will be nice because we will be just fine for rent and groceries, but its hard because I never see him and we don't have a vehicle, so I am kind of stuck in town. I love the town, but sometimes you just want to get out!!!
Adia just recently taught herself how to jump and does it all the time. Its fun and cute, except for last night. She was in the bathtub and I asked her to hold on to me and stand up so I could wash her legs. And she decided to show off her new hopping skills. And fell. Got herself a nice little bump by her eye. I iced it and there was no swelling this morning, and SO FAR no sign of a bruise.
I have been getting a killer urge to paint. ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. I've been thinking how cool it would be to paint the refrigerator door. Like a flower scene or something. Lame. I can't wait, towards the end of the summer (Because my husband asked me to wait a couple months on anymore big projects) I am going to tear down the wallpaper in our living room and paint a tree trunk and branches on the wall and then stamp, in yellow, orange and green, leaves. So, it will be like hanging out underneath a tree. Luckily I have a bunch of paintbrushes now, from painting the strawberry festival booth, and plenty of paints, so I won't have to buy anything but a gallon of paint. My husband wants to paint the wood paneling in our living room, but I think it would look tacky. I don't mind painting the walls, but, I like the wood paneling. Maybe staining it would be a better option.
Alright well. I might as well end this so I can go look for the book my husband wants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment