I am all excited. We finally have our computer working again. It was really inexpensive too.
So... my plans for blogging from now on:
- get some recent pictures up on here
- do the vintage sesame street clips, once a week
- maybe a letter of the day thing... for Adia's sake (she is learning the alphabet)
So for the past month or so I've been watching Sesame St. with Adia every morning, and getting a little frustrated. Towards the end of May they introduced a new character, a fairy godchild named Abby. Well, since they introduced her they haven't shown her on any new episodes. Then I realized that there hasn't been any new shows. They are all reruns. Duh! I just never realized that Sesame St. is a show just like any others. They have to take a break.
Ok. So, here is the Sesame St. clip of the week:
And I am done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment