Thursday, July 26, 2007

Cleaning

Hey! I didn't know that I could post videos with sound using my camera. Thats kind of exciting.
So, tomorrow is Friday, which means its the day that I post a classic Sesame St. clip.
My husband wants me to do something different tomorrow than I normally do. (I have a set schedule for the days he works.) He suggested a picnic. Luckily we have a HUGE yard, so I think we will do just that. I was planning on making peanut butter and banana grilled sandwiches. Yum, yum, yum. And chocolate milk.
I must finish my massive house cleaning though. I keep my apartment quite neat, but once a month I wash the walls, bleach the tub, organize under the sinks... stuff I just don't do every day. Unfortunately I forgot that we had plans today, so now, on top of the massive cleaning, I've got every day cleaning to do tomorrow. Dishes, bathroom... not too bad, but I wanted some free time. Alright, it's bedtime for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.