So people do read my blog!!! YAY! I feel so special. Okay, I'll stop.
Little funny thing happened yesterday. For Christmas one of the gifts I got Adia was a little dress up set. It's green, furry (or feathery) and COMPLETELY tacky. It includes a hat, little high heels (complete with fur... or feathers) and a feather boa. So, yesterday morning, she's decided to undress herself after breakfast. She goes in her room and comes back out wearing the feather boa, the high heels and a diaper. All I could think was "Please God! Don't let my daughter be the next Britney Spears."
I had an EEG last Tuesday morning. They finally got a hold of me and they want me to go to a neurologist. Honestly, I don't think it's anything physical. I think it's probably all psychological, maybe brought on by stress. I've been researching it all and I DEFINITELY do not have epilepsy.
So, my father in law hurt his back pretty badly. He has to use a cane and it's been pretty rough for him. Adia saw him on Sunday and we explained to her that Papa hurt his back. Well, all week long Adia has been saying, "Papa hurt his back... I wanna give him a hug." She tells us at least 20 times a day. "Papa's hurtin'." It's cute.
Alright, well, I smell a yucky diaper...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I read I am just REALLY bad at commenting! Glad you are back online, now you need new pictures :-)
I read too, I just have the same commenting disease Amanda has lol. :)
Post a Comment