Yesterday, my big sister turned 30... so, now, she is OLD. That's right. I said it. Anyways, I took a bunch of pictures and I WILL post them. Later though.
It was SO amazing this morning... I woke up. (Well, that isn't really amazing. I do that every day.) At 8:30. My husband made my daughter stay out of the living room, just so I could sleep in a bit. I thought that was amazingly kind. It's not often the three of us have a FULL day alone together. It's nice.
I decided that I am going to paint my apartment. Since the kitchen, dining room and living room are KIND of open concept I'm trying to find a color (or two) that will go well in every room. I have a few ideas. One is red and black. The only thing that would be black is the trim. But, we have a lot of wood in our apartment so that might be kinda... eh. I like light green and brown alot though. I, at one point was thinking brown and light blue, but my husband thinks thats horrible, so... hopefully he and I will sit down tonight and hash it all out. It probably won't happen for at least another month or two (the painting), but, I am REALLY excited. Maybe get a new dish set, and silverware, and light switches, and MAYBE even a tapestry to hang over the wall paper. (I DO NOT like our one wall of wallpaper. At. ALL.) If we had gone with the red and black I would have gotten a Chinese tapestry, but...
Eh. 4:03 pm... I should start defrosting le ground turkey. Pizza meatloaf for dinner tonight. Pathetically easy. Ground turkey, shredded cheese, onions, green peppers, and spaghetti sauce. And only 255 calories a serving.
Cheerio. Rice Krispies. Cornflakes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment