Well, we have a LOT of stuff going on. Some of it is kinda crappy and other stuff is good. Most of it I am probably not gonna talk about but there is a couple things I will mention.
I was diagnosed this past Friday with a panic disorder, along with acute agoraphobia.
I honestly feel really uncomfortable saying that. Not because I feel it is an inaccurate diagnosis, in fact, I think it is extremely accurate. I feel uncomfortable saying it mainly because it sounds so dramatic. It explains a lot for me, but it also puts a few more questions into, not just my life, but my family's too. On the plus side, though, the doctor who diagnosed me, also said that my past diagnosis of bipolar disorder is pretty much bull. So yay for me.
I also got a couple coloring pages from my son in the mail today. That was nice. His father also FINALLY emailed me. I'm trying to get at least one recent picture of him, but his father is giving me crap about it. It drives me nuts how he acts so holier than thou, when he's out partying, going to concerts, drinking, going to all sorts of ballgames, and leaving my son with God knows who. And the court deemed him the better parent. Go figure.
I have a cute new picture to post tonight. I made chicken fettucine alfredo with asparagus and brussel sprouts for dinner tonight. (Homemade alfredo sauce too.) Anyway, Adia decided she wanted to play with her food... and then eat it...I was diagnosed this past Friday with a panic disorder, along with acute agoraphobia.
I honestly feel really uncomfortable saying that. Not because I feel it is an inaccurate diagnosis, in fact, I think it is extremely accurate. I feel uncomfortable saying it mainly because it sounds so dramatic. It explains a lot for me, but it also puts a few more questions into, not just my life, but my family's too. On the plus side, though, the doctor who diagnosed me, also said that my past diagnosis of bipolar disorder is pretty much bull. So yay for me.
I also got a couple coloring pages from my son in the mail today. That was nice. His father also FINALLY emailed me. I'm trying to get at least one recent picture of him, but his father is giving me crap about it. It drives me nuts how he acts so holier than thou, when he's out partying, going to concerts, drinking, going to all sorts of ballgames, and leaving my son with God knows who. And the court deemed him the better parent. Go figure.
So, pretty nasty, but kinda funny too. I had to take a picture.
And now, I am off to make banana splits for the family.
And now, I am off to make banana splits for the family.
2 comments:
Yeah,
I heard in Psychology class that bipolar disorder has been way over-diagnosed in the past.. just as ADD is being way over-diagnosed in the present.
-Laura
LOL thank God. I think Bipolar is the stupidest thing I've ever been told I have. Do I look even halfway bummed to you???
Post a Comment