I wanted to post this as soon as we got home, but I ended up downstairs all day cleaning the toddler room for my church. (And I must say it looks pretty darn good.) Anyway, we went to the doctors this morning in regards to Adia's seizures. I wasn't too thrilled with the outcome, but... they said that because they are brought on by high temperatures that they are still considered febrile seizures. Unfortunately, because of how often they occur (every two to three months) and because I had seizures when I was a teenager (genetics?) they want her to see a pediatric neurologist. They are VERY hard to find, and even harder to get my insurance to cover. We really can't afford this, so...
Tomorrow is our church's block party. I just finished baking two dozen chocolate chip cookies for it. Getting through the night without my husband eating half of them will be a miracle.
Yeah, so while I was down in the toddler room cleaning, my husband and Adia trashed the apartment. I wasn't too thrilled when I got upstairs, but my husband kind of helped out by cleaning the living room.
Oh yeah! I forgot! Sesame St. clip day... lets see. Oh, here is a good one.
I used to get so excited when they would play this one. I completely love Sesame Street. One of my older sisters (guess who, anyone?) told me last summer that it is evil and corrupts small children. By teaching them the alphabet?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
People should read this.
Post a Comment