Monday, August 6, 2007

Lalalala...

So, my sister in law Kim, called me today and it looks like we are going camping next month. I am quite excited. And she said they have extra supplies (sleeping bags, etc.) so we won't have to buy anything. Thank God. I guess we are going to Freeport. I haven't been there in eons.
I used my crockpot today and made cheesy chicken. Twas good, but I don't think I'll make it too often. I don't really like big bulky dinners. I'm more into stuff like stir fry or spicy wraps. Yep.
Ya know, I was thinking about it today, and my husband and I have the stupidest jokes. I mean the dumbest things make us laugh. Unfortunately, we have the same sense of humor, so our jokes never get old to us. That's the saddest part, I think. But at least we will always be able to make each other laugh. I guess thats pretty important. Ok. I'm done for now. Ciao.

No comments: