Ok. I am now down three wisdom teeth. They left the last two. Oh my goodness this is painful. I'm just taking tylenol for the pain though. It seems to work a lot better than the stupid narcotic they gave me. Funny story: I woke up around two this morning in a heinous amount of pain. I thought to myself "Oh, the tylenol has worn off. Gotta go grab some more from the kitchen." And fell back asleep. I had a dream that I took the tylenol. Unfortunately I woke up an hour later, really confused as to why I was still in so much pain. The dream seemed so real. Alright. Well, this is it for this week. Oh and my mother in law rocks. She brought by some birthday presents this morning. (Which I was not expecting.) She got me two really cool shirts, a candle and a photo album, oh and of course a HUGE pack of hersheys bars. She knows me so well. I love that woman. :)
Ok, now I'm done. Ciao.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment