Monday, April 30, 2007

What About Me?

Alright. Here is everything you probably already know about me, but I feel like saying anyway.
My name is Amanda. Don't call me Mandy, because I really don't like it. Manda is fine. I'm twenty four, and I am going to be twenty five in a month. I am married. To the only guy I ever loved and will ever love. We have rocky spots, but what marriage doesn't? I have two kids. A three year old boy, and thats all I can really say about him. I also have a 22 month old daughter. She turns two 17 days after I turn twenty five. She is pretty
tall, especially considering I am her mother. She has blond hair and hazel eyes. She's very smart. I could be prejudiced, but... I don't think I am. I am a stay at home mom for now. Hopefully soon I can go back to work, but I do enjoy being home to play with her and teach her.
This blog is pretty much just going to be about our day, hopefully after my birthday I will be able to put up some more pictures. But for now all I have is old ones.





This is Adia almost a year and a half ago, on New Years Eve




And this is Adia about ten months ago. About a month after her first birthday.

So, yes, that is my little angel.
Today... man I have so much to do. I gotta actually run, coz I just noticed what time it is. But I'll write some more after I finish everything.

No comments: